Founded in 2008, RMS quickly established a reputation for quality real estate services and superior property management throughout the greater Tampa Bay region. Today RMS Elite remains headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida, but has expanded its real estate services in both scope as well as in geographic location. As a result, RMS Elite offers the best of both worlds…a boutique real estate firm providing personalized service to clients as well as a regional presence capable of handling any real estate needs. With a large staff of licensed professional agents, RMS Elite is committed to providing top-notch service to meet our customers’ needs seven days a week.
RMS Elite Values
True success demands a strong foundation of values and beliefs. At RMS Elite, our core values drive everything we do.
- Showing others respect and dignity
- Acting with integrity and honesty
- Honoring commitments
- Practicing open communication and transparency
- Making the customer the priority
- Dedicating efforts toward success
- Promoting collaboration and teamwork
- Embracing creativity and innovation
- RMS complies with the Fair Housing Act, and does not discriminate in the sale, rental, and financing of dwellings, and in other housing-related transactions, based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status, and disability.
Facts to Consider
Location can be a tremendous asset. Our agents will assess the location advantages of your home (schools, parks, transportation, etc.) and determine how to best market these qualities in selling your home.
In any market, increased competition relative to your home’s location, size and other features generally drives prices down.
Cycles of the economy, fluctuations in population growth, and geographic trends cause variations in demand for homes as well.
A property’s selling potential is in part dependent upon its overall condition of quality and maintenance. Needed repairs and problems noted at inspection represent the most common cause of a failed home sale.
Accurate pricing is perhaps the most important factor in selling your home quickly and efficiently. Well-priced homes maximize profits and sales efficiency while poor pricing can result in marked delays or loss of potential profit.