Through our licensed real estate agents, you will be treated with the utmost respect in your property search. We have agents available Monday through Friday from 9am – 5pm to show you properties of your choice, as well as Saturdays from 11am – 3pm and Sundays by appointment only. We work around your schedule and make your viewing experience as easy on you as possible.
If you decide you like the property, we will get your application processed as quickly as possible, since we tend to rent properties very quickly. Your agent will let you know which documents you need and the requirements to lease with us, but they generally include:
- Rental History
- Completed Applications
- A copy of your driver’s license
- Employment Verification and Proof of Income
- $50 application fee for every rent-paying tenant over 18
Our applicants will qualify after:
- Passing a Credit Check
- Passing a National Criminal Background Check
- If the total household income meets or exceeds the requirement
- RMS complies with the Fair Housing Act, and does not discriminate in the sale, rental, and financing of dwellings, and in other housing-related transactions, based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status, and disability.
Questions about qualifying?
Feel free to give us a call! Many of our properties are individually owned and the final answer will come from the landlord, but we will be as helpful as possible.